This will hopefully be the last meeting to be held virtually, and we are all looking forward to meeting with residents face to face again.
If you wish to view the meeting on the Council’s website, please go to this link, where you can also find the agenda and papers.
As usual, residents can submit a question. The arrangements for this are also in the above link.
The meeting will include:
- A live public engagement session to provide all residents with an opportunity to have their say on the local street cleaning service.
- A presentation on what the newly formed Neighbourhood Fund has financed so far and the promotion of the next round of funding available. In Sutton North this has included:
- Refurbished heritage milestone on Rose Hill
- Refurbished public toilets in Rosehill Park
- A presentation from Sutton Housing Partnership – our partner for provision of social housing – on service delivery, resident engagement and the in-house repairs service review.
- An update on the Public Realm Budget and Neighbourhood Grants to include proposals for :
- barrier baskets by Sutton Green
- continued extension of Christmas lights at the north end of the High St
- repainting some lamp columns in Woodend and Greenhill, together with the low railings at the junction.
Do join us on-line to see the progress on local projects, and the discussion on future priorities.
The next meeting of the local committee will take place on 9 September 2021.
Ruth, Marlene and Steve